When the Days are growing longer and there is still a slight chill in the air it could only mean one thing….Spring is here! And nothing speaks to the season more than a Peter Rabbit themed baby shower.
We provided the self serve mimosa bar with gold shelving at this spectacular house. Our Blue Ridge wagon which French Buckets filled with airy, fresh florals made a spectacular entrance.
This backyard was big enough to handle one long table for all guests to sit around which allowed the florals to create a flowing garden-like scene down the middle complete with baby carrots and all the Spring veg from Mr. McGregor’s garden.
All the details on this one were spectacular….Beijos does it again!
- Design + Planning: Beijos Events
- Rentals: Sweet Salvage Rentals
- Table Top: Hostess Haven + Pottery Barn
- Balloons: The Pop Shop
- Signage + Details: Pirouette Paper
- Florals: French Buckets
- Desserts: Danielle Keene
- Catering: Thyme Well Spent OC
- Photographer: Lily Tapia Photography